755nm&808nm&1064nm laser depilation for 6 Fitzpatrick skin types
This is a laser procedure in which a beam of light at a specific wavelength is applied to the skin and is absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicle.
Diode laser with below advantages:
- Permanent hair reduction of all color hairs on all 6 Fitzpatrick skin types, including tanned skin or dark skin---diode laser enables light to penetrate deeper into skin and is safer than other lasers because it can avoid the melanin pigment in the skin's epidermis.
- In-motion technology, fast hair removal on big area treatment---diode laser allows fast repetition rates up to 10Hz(10 pulses-per-second)
- Pain-free hair removal---excellent contact cooling probe, preventing superficial heat injury
- Multi-wavelength of laser: 755nm&808nm&1064nm, also ODM design offered
Treatment Therapy: During a laser hair removal treatment, light passes through the skin and is absorbed by the melanin in the hair shaft. This absorption raises the temperature of the hair follicle and thermally destroys the cells responsible for regrowth. Applications: Any area of the skin which has unwanted hair, including the face, neck, chest, back, bikini area, underarms, arms and legs. Features:
- Laser source: 100% imported laser
- Dual-chill contact cooling system, constant cools 0-30C. The powerful cooling ensures machine 2-5 hours non-stop working, maximized earnings for clinics, salons or hospitals
- Multi-languages, easy for operation
- 1: 1 energy test with USA Coherent energy meter
Our EXTENSIVE Product Portfolio of hair removal device:
Long pulse ND YAG hair removal, SHR depilation, IPL epilation machine
- Is the hair removal treatment painful?
When the laser is applied to the skin, patients feel some stinging, similar in sensation to the snapping of a small rubber band against the skin.
When I do the treatment, I felt a gradual build-up of heat into the area being treated, it's pain-free.
---------------------- Cristian Neicu
- What are the possible side effects?
Although patients can return to normal activities immediately after laser hair removal treatment, some swelling and redness may occur. These byproducts of laser hair removal treatment typically go away within 24 hours.
- How is the treatment performed?
Typically, the areas to be treated are shaved a few days prior to the laser hair removal treatment. On the day of the procedure, (an anesthetic cream may be applied, although this step is not necessary)a cool gel is applied to the area being treated. Dark glasses are worn to protect the patient's eyes from the light. With the patient in a comfortable, relaxed position, the laser handpiece is applied to the skin.
- How long time is each treatment?
The length of the procedure varies, from fifteen minutes to an hour or more, depending on which area is being treated.
- How many treatments needed?
Laser hair removal is most effective when hair is in the growth stage. Because hair grows in cycles, laser hair removal patients typically require a series of four to six sessions spaced approximately one month apart for maximum results.
- How soon can we see results?
Patients notice that treated hairs will shed during the week or two following treatment.
After multiple laser hair removal sessions, the results will be evident. Most patients enjoy an 80 to 90 percent reduction in hair growth. Although the laser hair removal results are permanent, some patients may need occasional touch-up sessions to treat individual hairs.
- How to take care skin after treatment?
Ice, anti-inflammatory creams, or aloe gels or lotions may also be applied to the treated area to minimize discomfort and the risk of complications.
It is important to protect all your skin from the sun using a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher every day as well as sun-protective clothing.
- Is it a reliable company?
Beijing ADSS Development Co., Ltd. is established in 2005, engaged in R&D, sales and after-sales services of medical aesthetic devices, even part of IT area and Real estate sector. We have a professional team integrating with optics, machinery, electricity and medicine, to keep us ahead on in this field. ADSS has its own industry park covers 60, 000.00m2 and has more than 300 employees.
ADSS office Add.: F9, Greenland Wealth Plaza, Jinxing West Rd., Daxing District, Beijing
Factory Add.: F2/F6, Xiandao Bldg., Jinyuan Rd. 36, Daxing Economic Development Zone, Beijing
Certificate approval in ADSS
TUV medical CE, ISO 13485, CFDA, FDA…