IPL Photo Depilation
Model: VE 2000
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), most commonly employed by medical practitioners and estheticians working under the guidance of a physician, is a method of hair removal from the body. It involves the use of a specially constructed xenon flash lamp and focusing optics.
The Intense Pulsed Light hair removal process has become very popular due to its cheaper and faster procedure compared to laser hair removal. The comparison of effectiveness between Intense Pulsed Light and Laser Epilation is debated by scientists, equipment manufacturers and practitioners, but results are generally accepted to be roughly equivalent. IPL is generally advertised as "permanent hair reduction" as opposed to "permanent hair removal" (these phrases are misnomers when applied to laser or IPL hair removal). It is also used for the treatment of the skin in a process known as photorejuvenation.
The focused, broad-spectrum light is applied to the surface of the skin by way of either a hand-held wand or an articulated arm. This light travels through the skin until it strikes the hair shafts or the bulb (root) of the hair. The bulb is usually where the highest concentration of melanin is located, as opposed to the rest of the hair shaft. As the light is converted to heat energy, the bulb and most of the hair shaft are instantly vaporized. The intense heat radiated by the hair also destroys the hair-producing papilla or the entire hair follicle. It is also claimed that direct light-heat conversion occurs directly in the darker colored capillaries that bring nourishing blood to the follicle.
- hair removal, depilationphoto skin rejuvenation, wrinkle removalskin tightening & liftingpigment removal, vascular treatmentBreast liftup assitance
- Filter coating made by most professional Germany deviceUSA imported "plug and play" handle connector, translate into reliable energy and long lasting machines capable of continuous work in busy clinics/salons
3. Professional design of inner handle structure: greatly prolong the xenon lamp life and enhance efficiency than traditional handle in market
4. Handle holder: inner layer of handle holder is made of medical silicon rubber; external layer is of ABS material. This design greatly protect treatment probe from any damage or crash
5. Electrical filter Imported from Schaffner Company in Switzerland, best performance of EMC, improve the safety greatly
6. Alarm protection system of water flow and water temperature: stop all working immediately in case of any risk, protecting people & machine against any risk at the first time
7. User-friendly software design: simple parameters setting and easy operation
|Energy type||IPL (intensive pulsed light)|
|LCD display||8.4" TFT color touch LCD screen|
|Multi-band hand-piece||480nm/530nm/590nm/640nm/690nm (420nm,750nm optional)|
|Program Language available||English, Spanish, German, French, Italian...|
|No. of Pulse||1-6|
|Spot size||12×30mm /12×40mm/15x50mm optional|