IPL Skin Rejuvenation Hair Removal Acne Removal Multiple Function IPL
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AMS 101
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Function: Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, Acne Clearance
- Machine Package: Standard Package for International Transport
- Machine Color: Blue, Pink, Purple, White or as Your Required
- Voltage: 110V-240V
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Trademark: Eastbeauty
- Specification: Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, Acne Clearance
- HS Code: 8543709990
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: 20080068
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: 20080068
- Equip Lamp: Equiped with 3 Lamps
- Operation: Easy to Use at Home
- Certification: Ce, RoHS, PSE etc
- Shots: 12 0000
- ODM&OEM: Yes
- Transport Package: Standard International Shipping Package
- Origin: China
1.Spots removal: fleck, burn spot, age pigment and other pigment deposit
2.Unwanted hair removal
3.Wrinkle removal: canthus wrinkle, neck wrinkle, gestation wrinkle
4.Shrink coarse pore, eliminate or lighten the acne scar
5.Stimulate the collagens layer, and renew skin flexibility
6.Obviously improve coarse skin
Home IPL beauty device is applied with intense pulse light technology. Three different functions( Hair removal, skin rejuvenation and acne clearance) in one pattern. The lamp is freely replaceable to switch among different functions. It brings a comfortable, safe, and permanent hair removal result. You can remove unwanted hair at your privacy of home
1.physical stimulation effect: when it acts on the skin and occur the chemical effect, the intensive pulsed light makes the molecule structure change inside of the collagen fiber and flexibility fiber of dermis, and renew skin flexibility. Moreover, the light energy could increase the blood vessel function, improve blood circle that remove the wrinkle and shrink the sores pores.
2. light pyrogenation effect: the quantity of pigment group in ill structure is super higher than of that in the normal skin, that its temperature is also higher after absorbing the light. Make use of the temperature difference, obturate the blood vessel and the pigments broken and disassembled, without damage the normal structure.
How to use
Shave and dry the areas to be treated. Adjust power level setting. Recommended levels are 3 - 5 for hair removal. Treat the area/s Shaving is allowed between treatment periods but do not wax or pluck out hair in the treated area/s. To maintain smooth skin, use once every 7 days for the first 2 - 3 months, then once a month, then after six months use once a year.
Before and After
Clear picture of this machine
Advantageous of our machine
Fastest devices resulting and smoother treatment. Small and easy to transport eliminating the need for time-consuming appointments and shopping trips to the beauty supply store.
Easy to Use
With its new handheld design, easier to target everywhere area of the body and get rid of your unwanted hair anytime, anywhere. And easy to operation.
Convenient & Discreet
Can avoid the impersonal atmosphere of beauty salons or clinics. You can take control of your hair removal sessions in the privacy of home. Follow your own schedule, you don't have to make appointment with salon or spa, time more free.
Does it hurt?
As the light energy is absorbed by the pigments (melanin and haemoglobin), the pain depends upon the concentration of melanin in the epidermis and the hairs . Consequently it hurts more in dark skinned people and those with dense, dark hairs, along with the individuals pain barrier.
Does the patient need to shave before treatment?
Hairs should be 1 to 2mm long when the patient comes in for treatment so it is possible to mark out the treatment area. Long hairs take up the energy and prevent all of it reaching the hair follicle.
Why do hairs 'grow' after treatment?
Contrary to other treatments, hairs are not vaporized by the Pulsar treatment. The hair follicles are killed by the heat but the hairs remain in the skin and often become attached to the epidermis.
They will fall out after 1 to 4 weeks as the epidermis is renewed. During this period it will seem that the hairs are growing as the epidermis pushes them out.